IQDEMY at "World of Glass 2017" June 5-8 in Moscow
"World of Glass 2017" will bring together specialists of the glass and related industries in Moscow Expocentre from 5th till 8th of June. IQDEMY will showcase printing equipment and technologies for decorating glass with UV printing.
"World of Glass 2017" is the largest international exhibition of glass products, technologies and equipment for manufacturing and processing glass. This year 189 companies from 20 countries will participate, among them are Russian and foreign suppliers of equipment for various types of glass processing.
This event is relevant for a wide range of industries and professionals - not only for glass and glass manufacturers, but also for builders, architects, furniture makers, representatives of the automotive, food, medical industries, defense industry. More than half of the participants are top managers of leading companies.
A rich collection of glass decoration examples with UV printing will be presented at IQDEMY booth:
• Stained glass windows with a relief printed up to 4 mm high;
• Splashback printed with white coating;
• Printed on glass frost coating;
• Double-faced printing;
• Triplex glass printing.
All these decorating technologies are performed on the same equipment without reconfiguration.
The following printing equipment IQDEMY will also be presented at the booth 22D20.
The best combination of high speed and reliable quality printing for furniture and glass industries:
• Innovative system of “magnetic levitation” embedded in carriage motion system provides acceleration up to 500 mpm in just 0.1 seconds;
• Composite print table and height sensors protect glass from scratches and mechanical damage;
• 4 independent vacuum zones reliably fix the material in printing process;
• Printer frame – all-metal welded frame that can withstand heavy material weighing up to 400 kg;
Maglev is an advanced flatbed UV-curable inkjet printer that creates high-value-added product, achieves superior productivity and print quality, and has a great ability to accommodate a wide range of application.
Evolution is a wide format LED–UV hybrid inkjet printer. It can print on heavy media weighing up to 90 kg and on objects with thickness up to 20 cm. Optimal solution for a variety of printing needs!
• All-metal welded frame can withstand any heavy media. The body is equipped with wheels and legs for an easy movement and a stable fixation during operation.
• With a mighty electro-drive used for belt movement you can be sure that 90kg materials is not a problem to print up.
• 10 tanks for ink supplying with independent vacuum systems for CMYK and White color. If necessary Lc, Lm, varnish can be added.
• Composite belt is perforated to ensure continuous vacuum supply. It doesn’t matter if it is glass or paper – you can be sure that powerful vacuum will fix it during printing to get precise positioning.
Side tables and a roll holder for working with sheet and roll materials. Evolution is all-in-one assistant for your business!