NEW IQDEMY UV INKS
IQDEMY announces launch of new UV inks developed and produced in the company’s chemical laboratory. You can choose high quality standard or premium product to achieve maximum result.
IQDEMY supplies various types of printing inks: eco-solvent, sublimation and UV. IQDEMY Chemicals is a chemical laboratory that develops special formulae of inks. All inks are created by Russian chemists matching all printing requirements.
Laboratory has modern equipment for dispersion, filtration, bottling of finished product. Pigment is made by pearl mills that allows to exclude metal microparticles from inks.
Quality control of raw materials and finished products guarantees high quality of IQDEMY UV inks:
• Compatible with most printing heads Epson, Konica Minolta, Ricoh.
• Economical: recovers up to 15-20% of nozzles.
• High quality: basing on European components BASF, Clariant, IGM, Rahn, Altana, Kronos, Evonik.
• Color coverage matches the USA and European printing standards (SWOP, EuroScale, FOGRA).
Each batch is strictly controlled and tested on IQDEMY printing equipment in IQDEMY CHEMICALS laboratory.
There are 2 solutions for UV printing: IQDEMY Standard and IQDEMY Premium or IQDEMY Standard Plus and IQDEMY Premium Plus
|IQDEMY Standard and IQDEMY Premium||IQDEMY Standard Plus and IQDEMY Premium Plus|
• Economical: fine grinding and high pigment concentration provide good printing quality with minimum consumption
• High adhesion on glass, mirrors, ceramic tiles, PVC.
• Reliable: persistent color, 7 out of 8 according to the world’s scale of lightfastness
• For printing heads with different drop size: IQDEMY UV Standard 14pcl - 42pcl; IQDEMY UV Premium 6pcl - 42pcl.
• Good opacity: finer grinding and 3 steps of filtration.
• Reinforced formula that provides better lightfastness
• Special bottles for guaranteed safety of inks during transportation.
• For printing heads with different drop size: IQDEMY UV Standard Plus 14pcl - 42pcl; IQDEMY UV Premium Plus 6pcl - 42pcl.